All Photos posted on this blog unless otherwise noted were taken by me with my Canon Rebel XTI using a 300 mm zoom lens

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Morning Birds

During breakfast i noticed a Green-tailed Towhee in the yard. My grandson Bennett up and coming birder had to take a look
Green-tailed Towhee
He watched this Robin hunting for worms too
After Breakfast I had to go to a meeting at Farmington Bay to plan events for the Great Salt Lake Bird Festival next week. I took a few pictures before and after the meeting.

These Cinnamon Teal were squabbling over something

"Reflections" this White-faced Ibis was posing for me
The sun hit this one just right to see how iridescent they are. The only thing I did to this photo was crop it a bit. 
Yellow-headed Blackbirds were putting on a nice show
Killdeer
Mallard Mama and babies

No comments: